As I taught my children to say yesterday, “That’s none of your bee’s wax.” I had them say it aloud. They loved it.
My name, city, etc. is none of anyone’s business. I am keeping that private.
- Regaining my privacy has transformed my life.
- Privacy exists to protect something.
- Boundaries, walls, defenses, protection. These are words of defense.
- Yet, they are not defensive. They are protective.
- Who am I and the life I have built is worth protecting.
So is everyone’s. EVERY LIFE is valuable. Equally.
- I believe that we were made in the image of God. (I am I not an evangelist. I use that term globally.)
- I want to share what it means to be made in Gods’ image.
Genesis 1:26 New International Version (NIV)26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness…
- This means two things:
- 1) We are created to be a Divine image.
- 2) And yet, we are not Divine.
- We are human. It is our gift, and our curse.
I must explain more, but I am limited. I am human. I must stop now.